Traveling Mandalas

Traveling Mandalas

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Maine State Mandala

I am starting this new blog to show my series of 50 state mandalas. This Maine mandala is the first of the collection. I have started on an Arizona design, and will do the New England states after that. If you want me to design one for your state, let me know. I hope to assemble a small team of artists who can help me in designing for each of the US states. We can go on to Canadian provinces, Mexican states, and so on. I can also customize these designs. If you want one for Bangor, I can include the statue of Paul Bunyan. If you are a wildlife enthusiast, I can include the white tail deer or blue heron. I have a video on You Tube which shows the symbols and elements included in the design, and some explanatory text. I have a link for it as my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment